ACCESSORIES FOR ACCESS CONTROL
In its range of products, ARMAS reserves great importance for high quality accessories for access control. Topic: a digital device count-pulses for counting attendances in car parkings, for example, an electronic microprocessor control unit for detecting metal masses, microwaves sensors for automatic doors and industrial doors, for outdoor use.
METAL MASS DETECTOR consisting of an electronic control board connected to a magnetic loop (not supplied) made with an electric cable according to
specifications described below.
- Equipped with a microprocessor system that controls the value of the inductance generated by the magnetic loop suitably installed in the subsoil.
- The presence of a metallic mass of a certain entity generates at the output one or more impulsive or bistable commands.
- Suitable for controlling the opening of automatic entrance systems such as barriers, electric gates, industrial doors and automatic passages of all kinds.
- Two channel loop detector compatible with most gate drive systems
- View UltraMETER ™ to facilitate configuration operations.
- Ten sensitivity adjustment values set a fine adjustment of the detection level.
- Display of the channel configuration, operating parameters and loop frequency.
- Outputs with relay contact for signaling, on each separate channel, the presence of the vehicle and an AB logic for indicating the direction.
- Red LED for each channel.
- Microwave detector for controlling industrial doors
- Mono / bidirectional
- Power supply: 12-24 V ac / dc
- Absorption: 50 mA max
- Range: 1-10 meters adjustable
- Relay Pulse: 1-6 sec. adjustable
- Protection: IP 65
- Installation height: 6 meters max
- Microwave detector for automatic doors
- Configured in unidirectional or bidirectional mode
- LED on the front to indicate movement occurred in the controlled area
- Power supply: 12 to 24 V ac, 12 to 30 V dc
- Range: 1-6 meters, adjustable