This page describes how the site is managed with reference to the processing of personal data of users who consult it.
Ferport S.r.l. informs that – pursuant to and for the purposes of the provisions of art. 13 of the European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data (“GDPR”) – your personal data collected through the website www. armas.it and stored in Italy and in the EU.
This information is prepared on the basis of the principle of transparency and of all the elements required by the GDPR and is divided into individual sections in order to make reading faster, easier and easier to understand (hereinafter the “Information”).
THE “HOLDER” OF THE PROCESSING
The data controller is Ferport s.r.l., with registered office in Via Chienti 6/10 – 20900 Monza – Italy, VAT number IT00780270963
THE LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSING
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the consent you have issued, as well as the fulfillment of legal obligations.
However, it will always be possible to request to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
THE PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
Your personal data will be processed for:
a) manage requests for information and consequent activities;
b) sending information material on the activities of the Owner;
c) the sending of commercial offers, advertising and promotional material concerning products or services of Ferport s.r.l. (also with automated methods by e-mail, sms, mail, telephone contact, etc.).
d) periodic sending of newsletters.
The provision of your data is necessary for the achievement of the purposes referred to in point a).
Failure, partial or incorrect conferment will make it impossible to find the request submitted by you.
The processing of your data for the purposes referred to in points b) c) and d) is optional.
We also inform you that this site collects the IP addresses or domain names of the devices that connect to the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing.
COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
Communication: Your data may be communicated to external subjects for a correct management of the relationship and in particular to the following categories of Recipients including all the duly appointed Data Processors:
- banks and credit institutions;
- consultants and freelancers, also in associated form;
- in the context of public and / or private entities for which the communication of data is mandatory or necessary in fulfillment of legal obligations or is in any case functional to the administration of the relationship;
Disclosure: Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The data required for contractual and accounting purposes are kept for the time necessary to carry out the commercial and accounting relationship. The data of those who do not purchase or use products / services, despite having had previous contact with company representatives, will be immediately deleted or processed anonymously, if their conservation is not otherwise justified, unless it has been acquired validly the informed consent of the interested parties relating to a subsequent commercial promotion or market research activity.
In relation to the marketing purposes referred to in letters b) c) and d), the data will be kept, unless the consent is revoked, for a period of 3 years.
The data will be kept for a further period in case there is a need to manage any disputes or disputes.
TERRITORIAL SCOPE OF THE PROCESSING
Your personal data will be processed by the Data Controller within the territory of the European Union.
If for technical and / or operational reasons it is necessary to make use of subjects located outside the European Union, these subjects will be appointed as Data Processors and the transfer of personal data to these subjects, limited to the performance of specific Treatment activities , will be regulated in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
All the necessary precautions will be taken in order to guarantee the total protection of personal data by basing this transfer on the evaluation of appropriate guarantees, including but not limited to adequacy decisions of the recipient third countries expressed by the European Commission; adequate guarantees expressed by the third party recipient pursuant to Article 46 of the GDPR.
In any case, you can request more details from the Data Controller if your personal data have been processed outside the European Union requesting evidence of the specific guarantees adopted.
DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS
Pursuant to articles 15 and following of the GDPR may, at any time, exercise the rights expressly recognized to the interested party and in particular obtain:
• confirmation that personal data concerning you is being processed or not and that you have access to the data and the following information (purpose of the processing, categories of personal data, recipients and / or categories of recipients to whom the data have been and / or will be communicated, retention period);
• the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning you and / or the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing an additional declaration;
• the cancellation of personal data, in the cases provided for by the GDPR;
• the limitation to processing in the cases provided for by the current privacy legislation;
• the portability of the data concerning you, and in particular to request the personal data concerning you provided to the Data Controller and / or to request the direct transmission of your data to another data controller;
• opposition to the processing at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you in full compliance with current privacy legislation.
The Data Controller informs you that the updated list of data processors and appointees is kept and can be consulted at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending a communication:
- by e-mail to email@example.com
- by registered letter with return receipt at the address: Ferport S.r.l. – Via Chienti 6/10 – 20900 Monza – Italy