HIGH SECURITY INFRA-ROLLING CODE KEYS
BIK: rolling-code infrared electronic keys, high security, not copyable. BIK infrared electronic keys are programmed by using PC042 programmer, without acting directly on the system. They can be used with BIK500I and BIK500E readers with a backlit hole in different versions. The readers, connected to the remote control-boards BIK1SR, BIK2SR or BIK4SR, can manage up to 500 different keys. Product suitable for security systems and automatic gates. Just two wires of connection between the reader and the remote electronics. Available also wireless version between the reader and a radio-receiver.
BIK 500I / BIK 500E
- Infrared rolling-code key reader in plastic case shock-proof with remote logic board.
- It can manage up to 510 users with diff erent codes.
- Suitable for installations in safety systems and automations; outdoor and built-in versions available.
- Illuminated hole for key inserting
- dim. 75x71x 60 mm – BIK 500I da incasso
- dim. 75x71x 65 mm – BIK 500E da esterno
- Programmable programmer with back illuminated display for TR 04 transmitters and CR2001R keys, complete with case and feeder.
- dim. 310x240x 60 mm
- Adaptor for CR2001R keys programming to be used only together with PC042.
- It allows an exact and quick coding.
- dim. 75x71x65 mm
- High security infrarolling-code key
- dim. 60x 15 mm
BIK 1SR / BIK 2SR / BIK 4SR
- Remote electronic board for keys readers BIK500E and BIK
- Possibility to manage up to 500 keys with diff erent code
- Versions with 1, 2, 4 channels
- dim. 92×71 mm
- BIK 1SR 1 canale
- BIK 2SR 2 canale
- BIK 4SR 4 canale